Terms of Service
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Service is solely for User's personal use. As used herein, "User" includes DoSocial's paying customers ("Customers") as well as non-paying members of the service. This Agreement sets forth certain terms and conditions that apply to Customers, but not other Users. In the event any Customer-specific terms or conditions conflict with any of the terms or conditions that apply to Users generally, the Customer-specific terms/conditions shall control.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DoSocial's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DoSocial's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DoSocial at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on DoSocial's web site are provided "as is". DoSocial makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DoSocial does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DoSocial or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DoSocial's Internet site, even if DoSocial or a DoSocial authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DoSocial's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DoSocial does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DoSocial may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DoSocial does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DoSocial has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DoSocial of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Access to your DoSocial Account
DoSocial may change, suspend or discontinue the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. DoSocial may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict User's access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
User certifies to DoSocial that if User is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) User is at least 13 years of age. User also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Service, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the the Service. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Service, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. User shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Service.
- User shall not, nor permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of the Service (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable local law); (ii) modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service; (iii) rent, lease, or use the Service for timesharing or service bureau purposes; or (iv) remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Service. As between the parties, Company shall own all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Service, and any copies or portions thereof.
- User shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service. DoSocial reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Service, or any other systems or networks connected to the Service or to any DoSocial server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Service, by hacking, password "mining", or any other illegitimate means.
- User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any network connected to the Service, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Service or any network connected to the Service.
- User shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or DoSocial's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or to DoSocial.
- User shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any transaction being conducted on the Service, or with any other person's use of the Service.
- User shall not use the Service or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
- User shall not be connected with or promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to US embargo, hate materials or materials urging acts of terrorism or violence, goods made from protected animal/plant species, recalled goods, any hacking, surveillance, interception, or descrambling equipment, cigarettes, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, unlicensed sale of prescription drugs and medical devices, pornography, prostitution, body parts and bodily fluids, stolen products and items used for theft, fireworks, explosives, and hazardous materials, government IDs, police items, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks and securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes, non-transferable items such as airline tickets or event tickets, non-packaged food items, weapons and accessories.
- User shall not use the Service in a product or service that competes with products or services offered by DoSocial.
- User shall not use the Service to violate any legal Terms that they've agreed to with any 3rd party website or web service.
- User shall not use the Service to spam.
User agrees that all content and materials delivered via the Service or otherwise made available by DoSocial at the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. DoSocial does not support the distribution of pornographic content. Except as expressly authorized by DoSocial in writing, User agrees not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content
11. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DoSocial's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
DoSocial may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your DoSocial account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid account, such account can only be terminated by DoSocial if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from DoSocial's notice to you thereof; provided that, DoSocial can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. Agreement Content
DoSocial reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. DoSocial may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
In no event will DoSocial, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DoSocial under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DoSocial shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of DoSocial or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of DoSocial and protected by USA and international copyright laws. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of DoSocial or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DoSocial, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.
18. "Unlimited" Definition
The DoSocial Premium account offers "Unlimited" Identities and "Unlimited" RSS feeds. Most people are respectful and don't try to abuse these generous features. However, if you plan on hooking up hundreds or thousands of Facebook and Twitter accounts, and spamming the same RSS feed content to them all, be warned that your account will be terminated as this violates the Terms of both Facebook and Twitter. This is just one example of many where abusing our "Unlimited" policy is a violation of other sections of these Terms. If you're unsure what's acceptable, you can contact us for clarification.
19. Refund Policy
As we offer a free account that allows you to experiment with DoSocial functionality, no refunds are offered for our paid services. Subscription fees will continue and renew automatically unless terminated by DoSocial or yourself. You may cancel your subscription anytime, simply contact us to do so. You agree to pay or have paid all fees and charges incurred in connection with your subscription for DoSocial (including any applicable taxes) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. This Agreement is personal to you, is your obligation, and therefore you may not assign your rights or obligations of this to anyone.
If you violate any part of these Terms and your account is terminated, you deny yourself any rights to a refund of any sort.
Last updated: April 12, 2015. It's your responsibility to check back frequently for updates.